Job DetailsShare your commitment to individual empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Residential Support Specialist in the Adult Clinical Community Services (ACCS)
program at Behavioral Health Network in Westfield! Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the ACCS program with the following:
Who are we?Adult Clinical Community Services
- Providing direct services to individuals in group homes that support the growth, independence, and safety of individuals in all settings.
- Monitoring individuals' overall health and well-being.
- Assisting and monitoring daily living and encouraging independence, competency and decision-making.
- Initiating, supporting, and ensuring quality of life through empowerment, safety awareness, respect and dignity.
- Assisting with all aspects of medication treatment.
- Providing related activities to document and support the services provided to individuals.
- Providing crisis intervention and emergency support.
- Planning and providing opportunities for community activities.
- Maintaining, enhancing and fostering social support networks and relationships.
is a program that serves adults with mental health concerns recover by providing clinical and rehabilitative interventions and other services, including peer, family and housing support. ACCS is a multifaceted program which uses an integrated team model to perpetuate recovery and wellness for the individuals served.Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
2nd shift openings! Thursday-Sunday or Tuesday-Saturday 4pm-12am Westfield/Southwick locations What are we looking for in a Residential Support Specialist?
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
How do I apply to be a Residential Support Specialist?
- Commitment to empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration of Individuals/persons served (required).
- At least six months of experience in human services (preferred).
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent (required).
- Valid driver's license and a reliable car available for working hours (required).
- Training is provided by BHN.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply for Job" from Kronos/WFD or visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply**NOTICE**
In accordance with the BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents, and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated during flu season (defined as October 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents, and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!