Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor for their cannabis manufacturing operations. As the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will lead the accounts payable function for their consolidated businesses, playing a crucial role in supporting the financial foundation of the organization. Collaborating directly with the Controller, you will focus on centralizing accounts payable processes across the consolidated business as the company continues to scale.
- Collect and maintain relevant vendor onboarding forms and files.
- Create and manage vendor profiles.
- Enter invoices accurately and efficiently.
- Reconcile vendor accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Generate weekly pay proposals and vendor remittances.
- Facilitate general vendor communication and manage vendor accruals.
- Manage the invoice queue for timely completion of the monthly close process.
- Perform accounts payable sub ledger to ledger reconciliation.
- Execute vendor analysis and provide comprehensive explanations for fluctuations in vendor spend to enhance financial reporting.
- Establish and scale best practices related to accounts payable.
- Implement effective controls to drive operational efficiencies within the accounting function.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally and establish strong relationships.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to think creatively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred background in manufacturing, distribution, or consumer packaged goods (CPG).
- 3-5 years of experience in accounts payable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management is preferred.
- Onsite four days per week in the Van Nuys office with the ability to work remote once per week.
Compensation: $80,000 to $90,000 plus Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
www.CannabizTeam.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Team100